von Karina Walsh
Lettuce wraps GF, RSF
These wraps are so easy to make and you nearly always have some ingredients at home that can go inside it. I make them quite often when I am coming home for lunching little time . Why don´t you try it out?
- several big salad leaves
- whatever you would like to put in it:
(sundried tomatoes, olives, goat cheese, cottage cheese, roasted chicken, tuna, carrots, cucumber,…)
- I also like roasted cashews
- clean the salad leaves and dry them carefully with some kitchen paper. Double them on top of each other, so they hold better.
- take whatever filling you desire and fill them
- roll them up.
- I often put a little string around them so they are not falling apart so easily.