No Bake Paleo Cookie Dough Truffles
von Karina Walsh
• 1/2 tsp ground flaxseed
• 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
• 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
• 2 tbsp coconut sugar
• tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 2 tbsp cocnut flour
• pinch of salt
• 1,5 tbsp dark chcolate chips (over 70%)
For the chocolate coating
• 1/3 cup chocloate chips
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• in a medium bowl mix together the ground flaxseed, almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla and
• in another bowl mix the almond flour, coconut flour and salt.
• Carefully add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix well until the consistency forms.
• Fold the chocolate chips into the dough
• roll the dough into little balls (approx. 2cm ⦰) and place on a tray with parchment paper
and freeze for about 10min.
• Start melting the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan. Use a fork to dip the cookie
dough balls into the chocolate and place them back on the tray.
• Sprinkle with a bit of sea salt
• place the balls back in the freezer for about 20min.
Best kept in a jar in the freezer. YUMMY!!!!!